POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is anybody interested in beta testing JPatch (a 3d modeler)? : Is anybody interested in beta testing JPatch (a 3d modeler)? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Is anybody interested in beta testing JPatch (a 3d modeler)?
From: Sascha Ledinsky
Date: 6 Jun 2004 07:40:37
Message: <40c302b5$1@news.povray.org>
I hope this isn't too off-topic :-)

I'm about to release a new version of my 3d modeler, JPatch (version
0.3), but before releasing a public beta I'd like to get some feedback
from peoble who've got expirence with sPatch, hamaPatch or
Animation:Master, and of course POV-Ray ;-)

JPatch is open source, written in Java (tested on Windows, Linux and OS
X), and can export to POV-Ray and RenderMan. The new (but yet "hidden")
homepage for the new version can be previewed here:
http://www.jpatch.com/new/

If you're interested, please register to the forum - up to date
information on how to download the latest development snapshot can be
found in the "Beta" forum.

Thanks a lot!
-Sascha Ledinsky